To create his new short film, Marcus Alqueres invited me to join the team to create his film's website.
Development of the whole website.
I used WebGL + ThreeJS to scenario and poster creation, a sort of spritesheet animation to the robot, and CSS3 animations in some user interface elements.
At that time, we didn't know how the website should looks like and I did this prototype to suggest the team use WebGL.
They liked :)
prototype 11 (portuguese voiceover)
As we were working in different timezones and each member had their own jobs, sometimes our communication was like that (recording a video with the current status)...
Despite the short deadline and each member of the crew living in a different country, we launched a nice website in 3 weeks, since wireframe until development, working around 3 hours per day each one.