Thanks for stopping by.
Also, I am always trying to reinvent myself as a mix of designer, developer, musician, hacker, visual artist and now focusing my spare time in photography.
Fell free to drop me a line anytime.
The Cube Award is awarded to one employee every year for their demonstration of Collaboration, Innovation, Dedication, Leadership, and Excellence.
Awards & Honors.
During my career, I've had lucky to work in great ad agencies, with the best workers, attending the best clients and having the work recognized by some people.
I listed below some awards and honors I/we received.
One Show Interactive
- 2014 - Merit - YouTube Playlist Store
- 2013 - Grand Prix - Google Creative Sandbox (digital)
- 2013 - Best Digital - Google Creative Sandbox (special award)
- 2013 - Gold - Google Creative Sandbox (digital)
- 2013 - Gold - MasterCard Brazil Priceless Guide (digital)
- 2013 - Gold - Toddy Cow Center (digital)
- 2012 - Best Digital - TIM beta forever (special award)
- 2012 - Gold - MasterCard Surpreenda (digital)
- 2012 - Gold - TIM beta launch (campaign)
- 2012 - Gold - TIM beta platform (digital)
- 2012 - Gold - TIM beta forever (digital)
- 2012 - Silver - TIM beta live (digital)
- 2012 - Silver - Toddy true social (digital)
- 2014 - Gold - YouTube Playlist Store (Cyber)
- 2014 - Bronze - YouTube Playlist Store (Design)
- 2013 - Silver - Google Box (Cyber)
- 2013 - Silver - MasterCard Brazil Priceless Guide (cyber)
- 2013 - Bronze - Google Box (Direct)
- 2012 - Silver - TIM beta (Direct)
- 2014 - Silver - YouTube Playlist Store (Out of Home)
- 2014 - Finalist - YouTube Playlist Store (interactive branded content)
- 2014 - Finalist - YouTube Playlist Store (promo)
- 2014 - Silver - YouTube Playlist Store (Events/Engagement - Experiential)
- 2014 - Anuary - YouTube Playlist Store (outdoor)
- 2014 - Silver - YouTube Playlist Store (innovation)
- 2013 - Silver - TIM beta
London International Awards
- 2007 - Finalist - Greenpeace Heart
jquery – recognition for contribution
My book about the 960 Grid System was published in September, 2013.
Grid systems were an integral part of World War II, helping graphic designers to achieve coherency in devising a flexible system. This book exploits the vast potential of grid systems to create organized and properly aligned websites for mobile platforms.
Instant 960 Grid System is a practical, hands-on guide explaining how to build a website using 960.gs targeting mobile devices, from tablets to smartphones.
This book shows you how to build quick and organized websites, clearing out the confusion that surrounds column allocation. It will take you through a number of clear and practical exercises that will help you to take advantage of the 960 Grid Systems.
You will also learn how to build your own portfolio, starting with the layout in Photoshop to the final product available in HTML. If you want to understand and familiarize yourself with how to use the 960 Grid System and at the same time want to prepare your website quickly to run on smartphones and tablets, then this book is for you. Not only will it cover the creation of a quickly-produced neat and concise website for different platforms, but it will also teach you how to make it responsive.
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. Instant 960 Grid System uses step-by-step instructions, covering the basic understanding needed to create a quick, high quality responsive website prototype using the 960 Grid System.
Who this book is for
The book is intended for beginner web developers and information architects looking to create a quick responsive website prototype. Basic knowledge of web development and a little understanding of grids is encouraged.